Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Circuit day!

Saturday I worked back and biceps, Sunday was a rest day and yesterday was cardio.  I did a short 3 miles with a friend....in the rain.  That brings us to today, which was circuit day.  The one day that gets my heart pumpin' so fast I feel like I could croak.  It went something like this:

30 second rounds, complete as many rounds as you can in 30 minutes, with LITTLE to NO rest....

*Low squat jacks with 15 lb dumbbells
*Single arm squat and press 15b lb (30 seconds each arm)
*Bicep curls 15 lb
*Incline arm circle to chest press 15 lb dumbbells
*Forearm plank to push up

I completed this workout with my trainer, so it made it a little easier to time the rounds.  I was drenched with sweat when I finished.  Felt so good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment