Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shoulder and Leg Circuit

It's no surprise to most that shoulder day is my favorite.  There's something about the pump that I get from my shoulder workout that is absolutely awesome.  With that said, I absolutely hate lower body workouts, (again, no surprise to most), so I decided to come up with this love/hate circuit.

All sets 3 x 10, 90 seconds of rest between each set

Set 1:
Sumo squat with high row (15 lb db)
Bench step ups with front raise (10 lb db)
Star jumps

Set 2:
Alternating lunges with barbell shrug (45 lb)
Narrow stance squat with lat raises (10 lb db)
Three way calf raises

Set 3:
Burpee to pushup, plank row (12 lb db)
Squat with military press (12-15 lb db)
Jumping lunges

Set 4:
Squat and swing (kb or db 15-20 lb)
Straight leg deadlift with clean and press (45 lb)
Side lunges with barbell (45 lb)











No comments:

Post a Comment