Friday, January 17, 2014

My Favorites!

Here are a few of my favorites in the fitness world:


1. Oxygen magazine - This magazine is packed with creative workouts, clean recipes and tips from the pros!
Oxygen magazine subscription. The best gift my hubby could have surprised me with (apart from my car of course!) :)  Currently stocking up on back issues...........

2. Opti Women Supplement - a great supplement for women; full of daily vitamins and minerals that WE need
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Multivitamin: Dietary Supplement Nutrient Optimization System High Potency 40+ Ingredients ONTM - The Bigger PictureTM Made in USA Warnings Keep out of the reach of children. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any know or suspected medical condition and/or are taking any prescription or over the counter medications. Contains soy ingredients...
3. UMP protein powder - BEST protein powder out there! Great for shakes, baking and I love it in my coffee!
Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein: Cookies 'N Cream UMP


4. Quest Bars - delicious protein bars that are LOW in sugar

Quest bars - My favorite flavors are Banana Nut, Cinnamon Bun and Vanilla Almond Crunch!

5. Saucony Kinvara running shoe - lightweight semi-minimalist shoe. MY FAVORITE. On my 3rd pair. If you are a neutral runner and don't require support and stability in your shoe, get yourself a pair. Thank me later.
Saucony - Kinvara 4 W Jasmine?
6. Femme Fitale lifting gloves - save yourself from callused hands AND look sassy
Femme Fitale Fitness Gloves
7. Nike Pro Fit capris - don't ride up, hugs your body in all the right spots

Nike - Pro Core II Compression Capri--fitted capris look flattering with no chafing!

8. Blue Diamond BBQ Habanero Almonds - Delicious.
Blue Diamond Habanero BBQ Almonds  Taste the burn.   ~Steph~
9. PB 2 - If you love PB as much as me, run and get this stuff. Seriously.
PB2 chocolate chip cookies
10. Carbmaster yogurt - Low fat, low carb, low sugar.
 Carbmaster Yogurt During Full Liquid Diet After Weight Loss Surgery. www.UtahBariatrics.com 801-268-3800

No comments:

Post a Comment